Walter Simpson Ballantyne Memorial located in Redcliffe Cemetery, built with Victoria Black Granite.
Established in the 1874 and its attractive and landscaped grounds are the resting place for many Redcliffe pioneers and local identities. Lawn and monumental burials are available. Columbarium walls are available for ashes placements, as well as garden niches in one of the cemetery’s striking rose gardens. The cemetery also contains an RSL precinct where ashes of returned service personnel may be interred, and where annual ANZAC Day services are held to honour the fallen.
The Redcliffe Cemetery is located at the Corner of MacDonnell Road and Elizabeth Avenue, Kippa-Ring
- New lawn and monumental burials
- Ashes placements in columbarium walls, gravesites and rose gardens
- Provisions for returned service members ashes placements in RSL columbarium wall and RSL gardens